Summer Giveaway Terms & Conditions
Entry into Bondi Joe's Summer Giveaway constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
(1) Entry is open to all NSW residents of 18 years of age or older except all employees of the promoter and their immediate families.
(2) The competition commences on Wednesday 27 November 2019 and closes at midnight on 18 December 2019.
(3) To enter the competition, participants need to enter their name and email address on the competition website (www.bondijoe.com/summer-giveaway).
(4) The random prize draw will occur at 9am on 19 December 2019 at Bondi Joe Swimwear HQ.
(5) The first five (5) valid entries to be drawn by computer-generated, random selection will be deemed the winners of the competition.
(6) Winners will be notified by email within 24 hours.
(7) Each winner will receive one pair of Bondi Joe Swimwear. Each prize is valued at AUD$99.95. The total prize pool is AUD$499.75.
(8) Upon acceptance of the prize, the prize winner's names will be published on the promoter’s website at www.bondijoe.com and may be published on the promoter’s social media profiles.
(9) The odds of winning the prize will depend on the number of eligible entries submitted.
(10) Upon being notified as a winner, each winner will be asked to nominate their preferred choice of Bondi Joe Swimwear and size. If the preferred choice and/or size is not available an alternative choice of the same size will be provided at the promoters discretion.
(11) The prize, or any portion of the prize, is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash, unless otherwise stated or agreed by the promoter. No compensation will be offered if the winner is unable to accept the prize as stated.
(12) The prize must be claimed by the prize winner within seven (7) days of being notified.
(13) If there are any unclaimed or un-awarded prizes a prize draw will be conducted on 19 March 2020 at the same time and place as the original draw. If a winner is drawn they will be contacted by email within two (2) business days.
(14) Additional costs and any other ancillary costs resulting from acceptance of the prize that are not stated as inclusions are not included as part of the prize and are the responsibility of the winner.
(15) The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
(16) The promoter assumes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected emails or mail.
(17) If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
(18) To the extent permitted by law, the promoter is not responsible or liable for:
(a) inaccurate or incorrect transcription of entry information;
(b) non-receipt of entries for any reason;
(c) problems or technical failures of any kind;
(d) unavailability or inaccessibility of any service or website;
(e) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
(f) electronic or human error; or
(g) any damage or loss (direct or indirect) suffered by reason of any act or omission of the Promoter, its employees or contractors in relation to entry into this competition or supply of a prize.
(19) Winners will be asked to provide their postal address to the promoter in order for the prize to be delivered.
(20) Any personal information submitted to the promoter will be held in accordance with the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth). The Promoter may disclose personal information of entrants to suppliers and affiliates in order to administer or otherwise run the competition.
(21) Any personal information collected during the competition period may be used for direct marketing purposes. All competition entrants agree to be added to the newsletter distribution list of the promoter.
(23) The promoter is Vividblue Pty Ltd ABN 76 137 539 354 of PO Box 36, St Leonards NSW 1590. You can contact the promoter by phone on 1300 153 004 or by email at email@example.com.
(24) Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/40427